The first is that we are expecting again! I am about three months along and everything is going really well. We are especially excited because we had a miscarriage last November. The baby would have been due this week. We are thankful for all of the prayers that this baby is healthy. The baby is due at the beginning of December and we should find out the gender in about a month.
The second piece of news is that I am no longer employed outside the home and now I get to stay home and be with Parker! I have really enjoyed teaching, but am excited to be able to teach Parker and future children. Also, there is always so much to be done at home and now I'll have more time to get it done.
The third piece of news is that we have purchased a home! We close on June 16th. It is a three-bedroom townhome in North Ogden. Brad has been working up in Ogden at JD Clark, a hedge-fund accounting firm, since the beginning of this year, so he will be really excited to have a twelve-minute commute each way instead of the fifty-minute one he now enjoys twice a day. I will add some pictures of it when we move in.
We've been really busy lately with me finishing up the year at school, with the home-buying process, and a vacation to Las Vegas, so I have been rather negligent in my blogging, but I'll try to catch up.
We went to Las Vegas this weekend to visit my sister and her family. Parker had a great time playing with his cousins Heidi and Alison, with only a few minor injuries. (A little bit of violence is inevitable with a 1 1/2 year-old, a 2 year-old and a 3 year-old
sharing the same toys.) Here a few pictures of the kids playing at F.A.O Schwartz.
We had a great time with Julie, Scott, Heidi and Ali and were glad we got the chance to visit.
Parker absolutely loves to play outside. He would do it all day everyday if he could. He loves to run and throw and kick and everything else active. I got him to hold still for a minute so that I could take his picture.
Near the end of the school year my work had a carnival. Parker came to part of
it and had a great time. He leaped around in the air jumping areas, slid down the slides, had a pony ride and had his face painted. Many of my students had fun seeing and playing with Parker.
About a month ago for family home evening we went to Temple Square. We enjoyed walking around the grounds and through the museums. I took Parker up to the Temple doors and he knocked on the doors. It was a fun F.H.E. activity.

Parker likes to do a
nything that others are doing. If I am excercising, he either wants to climb on my head, or be exercising too. I prefer the second option. 
Last month Pa
rker and I went to Wheeler Farm with my sister-in-laws Jackie and Jenny and their kids Isabelle and Adam. The kids had a great time seeing all the animals and being outside.
rker and I went to Wheeler Farm with my sister-in-laws Jackie and Jenny and their kids Isabelle and Adam. The kids had a great time seeing all the animals and being outside.
9 comments:
COngrats on all the exciting news!!! It is awesome to get to stay home and be with your kids! I stopped teaching when my oldest was about 6 months home and it has been the best thing for all of our kids (and me).
Also congrats on the upcoming baby and the house-we know all about the excitement (and the stress) with babies and buying houses-we actually had our baby 2 weeks ago and we are moving out of our apartment in Spokane on Saturday and closing on a house in Omaha on June 24th.
Excitind times all around! Congrats again!!
WOW! That is a lot of news in one post. Congrats on everything. Hopefully I'll be a pregnant homeowner by the end of the year, too. :)
Jen!! I am so excited for you!! I looks like our kids are going to be the exact same distance AGAIN! I hope yours is another boy, too. I am so excited for you that you get to be home now, you are just going to love it! Parker is as adorable as ever! Are you feeling okay? CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!
Congrats Jen! So many exciting things going on your way : ).
Congrats! That's exciting news! Hope you are feeling good, especially for a move! That's so nice that you will get to stay home now.
We moved into our still-being-renovated house 5 days before we had Lily! Wouldn't do that again, I thought I was going to die that night I was hurting so bad! And I don't even know what free time is anymore!
Jennifer! I love all of your cute pictures of my little Parker! Let's get together and play with the kids soon, now that you don't teach anymore :)
Jen
Jen, congratulations! And congrats on making it out of the first trimester of pregnancy -- that's always a good hurdle to pass. Good luck with all of the upcoming transitions, though I'm sure you hardly need luck, you're such a capable person.
Jen!
Thank you for the email about your blog and all the exciting news in your life!
I'm going to tell Sean the address so he can catch up too!
I'm so happy for you and Brad!
Congrats Jen. I found your website through Heidi's. I can't remember if I have ever left a comment on your blog but I check it from time to time. You have a really cute family. Good luck with all the transitions. It will be fun for you.
-Kamie
Post a Comment