Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Finally, our house is almost unpacked.

We moved into our house two and a half weeks ago and finally every room is unpacked, except one. The office/baby’s room has the office part pretty much done, but the rest of the room is stacked with over a dozen more boxes. I’ve decided that packing, unpacking and the related moving is thoroughly LAME. Avoid it if you can. I really like our new house, but putting stuff away isn’t exactly thrilling. It’s so nice to be nearly done. So, now that I’m actually done, I’ve taken some new pictures of the house to replace the ones from last week’s entry. A few of the pictures are the same though. I can't usually get a whole room in a picture, so I've had to take pictures from different angles. If you were to come inside our house from either the front door or the garage, you'd be in the living room.

Here is a picture of the kitchen and dining area.Here is a picture of the downstairs bathroom. Next to the kitchen table there is a sliding door that you can't really see. If you went outside you'd be on the back patio.

Off of the living room there is a staircase leading upstairs. Here are a few pictures of the hallway at the top of the stairs. That lower part at the end of the hall is the end of the staircase.

Parker's table is at the other end. We move it back and forth between the hallway and his room. In the hallway is a really spacious linen closet, which I really appreciate.

The first room in the hallway is Parker's. Here are some pictures of his room.

The next room in the hallway is the office/baby's room. I'll take a picture of the other side later. The upstairs bathroom is at the end of the hall. The last room upstairs is the master bedroom. The pictures that turned out best were the ones with the curtains closed, so that is why they are all drawn.

Here are some pictures taken of the front of our home.

So, there is the grand tour. I guess I didn't show you the laundry room, the pantry, the garage, the walk-in closet, etc., but if you want the complete tour, you'll have to come and visit.

We really would love visitors. We got new phone numbers, so if you didn't get them, send me an email or write me a comment.

1 comment:

I am Laura said...

Looks nice. I love the kitchen. Beautiful and spacious. I like the countertops too. Looks like a nice new place.