We had an ultrasound last week and it's more than 90% sure that it's a boy. Our little baby was just not very cooperative. He kept its legs all scrunched up the whole time-I guess he's just a little shy. Even when the doctor tried to get him to move, he just
bounced around like a little scrunched up ball. We would be excited either way. Parker and Babe #2 will have a great time playing together.
4 comments:
Congrats on having another boy! I'm sure that will be so fun for Parker. Also, congrats on the new place! It's always fun to be able to decorate and do whatever you want to your own place!
Congrats on the new baby! I haven't had a chance to check you blog for awhile but find now that I am home on maternity leave that I do it more often. Your new place is really cute. I hope you guys are doing well.
Congrats! You will love having another boy! I'm so glad i had two boys together, they are the best buds. We just found out we are expecting a girl! I'm so excited! Hope your feeling well. What is your due date? Mine is Dec 7th...hoping for November though...
Hey Jen!! I'm glad you found my blog! I don't know how to search other peoples' blogs...so I'm always glad when someone smarter than I can do it! hehe BUT! CONGRATS on everything going on! A lot of big things going on! Congrats on baby #2! We're having our baby#2 as well. We also don't care either way what we have...we're just gonna wait til it's born to find out what it is. I personally think it's a boy..but I could be wrong. It will be fun if you have two little boys...that's what I'm kind of hoping for..but a girl would be fun too!
Congrats also on your BEAUTIFUL home! We are still renting while Josh is applying to grad schools. So I'm sure it's sooo nice to have your own place. It looks so nice and I'm so happy for you!
I put your blog link on my site..hope you don't mind. It will be fun to keep in touch! Again...glad you found me! Have a great week!
Post a Comment