
Today we went to the Treehouse Museum with some friends. It caters well to young children and Parker had a great time. We went during Toddler Time, so they sang, read stories and gave us a discount, in addition to the regular exhibits.
Parker got to dress up and pretend to be a bunch of different things, including a king, U.S. president and a fireman.

He also got to play musical instruments, examine objects in a microscope, create Rock Art, create new colors by mixing clay, play with models, and a bunch of other things.
Parker especially enjoyed the trains, dinosaurs, African stuffed animals and the fishing boat.
We had a great time at the museum!
2 comments:
too fun! I want to go there when I come home for Christmas! When are you due? Hope you have a happy birthday coming up!
That looks like a lot of fun. I love Parkers scrunchy face, he is so cute.
Post a Comment