Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Welcome Baby Jason!!!

We are thrilled to announce the arrival of the newest member of our family. Jason Mark Pratt was born yesterday at 10:57 a.m. He was 7 lbs. 10 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long. He is super cute and has an inch of dark brown hair all over his darling head. Luckily for me, his delivery was much easier than with Parker. It wasn't comfortable, but I wasn't nearly so tired afterwards. Here are a few pictures of his first 24 hours. The photographer came this morning, so that's why he's dressed in regular clothing for some of these pictures. His face was a little swollen from his hard day, but he sure is cute!
Like most newborns, he is most comfortable all curled up.
This picture with his daddy shows off his thick hair.
Parker has been anxiously awaiting for his new little brother. He could hardly contain his excitement to finally hold him. This is our first family photo with baby Jason. We are so very grateful for our newest family member, Jason.

11 comments:

Landon said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! We can be blog friends now. Congratulations on the new addition!

Anonymous said...

Jason looks much older than 1 day in his little outfit. What a cutie patootie!

Ali Jones said...

Jenn,
He is so cute! Congratulations!!!

Zack Family said...

He is so adorable. What a handsome little guy! Congrats on another one.

Sarajane said...

love the hair! he looks so much like his big brother. What a fun time to have a baby. hope you are doing well.

DowdleFam said...

Congratulations, he is so cute and you look awesome!!

Cannon Fam said...

He is so cute Jen! Congratulations! I bet Parker is in heaven!

The Mercer Family said...

He is absolutely darling. Our second little boy was born with a ton of hair too! It's so fun! He's pretty dark compared to Parker! I also have a light boy and now a dark one. :) Crazy how those genes work! He is so sweet! Having two little boys is soooo awesome and I know you'll love it! Congrats again!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! He is absolutely beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, he is super cute. Congrats guys, he is perfect. Two perfect boys. I love the look on Parkers face.

Amanda Sherrod

Daddy's Fighting for Freedom said...

You are amazing!! I can't believe you and how much you keep up with your posting! You are so creative! Congrats on Jason! He looks so sweet!