Who do I look like most?
Is it my daddy?
my mommy?
Or my big brother Parker?

I think that Jason looks quite a bit like Parker did. Time will tell if he will continue to look like him.

Here are a few more pictures of little Jason. We came home from the hospital on Thursday. Here is a picture of him all bundled up to drive home.
Parker is still so thrilled to have a baby brother. A few times he has awoken in the night and wants to watch while we change the baby. He loves to hug and kiss his little brother and tries to keep him happy.

Jason has been a very good baby so far, but it has only been a few days, so it is surely too soon to tell. We love him a lot and are so glad that he has joined our family.
3 comments:
Look at all that hair! Congrats Jen! I think he looks like you and your other son.
He is so cute! I love his eyes. I can't tell who he looks like. I was never very good at that.
Congrats!! He is so stinkin' cute. I love all of the dark hair.
Post a Comment