Monday, January 19, 2009

At it again

So my little hooligan was into mischief again today. He was playing in his room and when I went to check on him I found this:
and this:
and this smiling face:

That lovely shiny decoration spread on his bed, the walls, the floor and certainly himself is about 8 oz. of Vaseline. It had been in his room because he'd needed some heavy duty diaper cream. It's my fault really; You see I had noticed it there last night and moved it to what I had considered to be sufficiently "up high". I forgot that my little boy has the agility and climbing skills of a monkey. He had been clothed as well, but I didn't decide to take the picture until just before I gave him a bath.

I'm not especially fond of cleaning up these little escapades, but it's a good thing that I am rather amused by my little 2 year-old's endeavors. He certainly is good at making messes. I don't blog them all, but there are plenty on here.

Does anyone else have a child with such mad skills in mess-making?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Man! Parker cracks me up. You are a patient Mom, I don't know what I'd do if Isabelle made messes like that. I'll have to admit I think it's hilarious, but don't tell him I said that.
Jackie