So my angel baby Jason slept from 11:30 last night until 7:00 this morning. I'm pretty pleased about that. Jason only turned six weeks yesterday and he has already had four nights of more than 6 1/2 hours between feedings. The first time Parker did that he was three months old. I doubt that Jason will start sleeping that long regularly, but it's sweet when it happens.
Last night wasn't exactly silent for me; I had to get up in the night and help Parker, but it didn't take too long. Here's to hoping that my children will sleep.
Jason is really such a good natured little guy. He doesn't cry much and even when he does it can almost always be "fixed" quickly. He spits up a lot more than Parker did, but otherwise he is an angel. Brad keeps worrying about what bad thing is in the horizon to balance out having such a wonderful babe.
In the last couple days he just started smiling as a reaction to us. It has been so fun!

2 comments:
It is so great when they sleep for long stretches. Ruby has been sleeping much better and longer then Julia every has. Lets hope this continues. Sorry I never got back to you, as it turns out yesterday and Friday are the only days I had / have things going on this week. How about next week? We'll talk. Darling picture on your header by the way.
I hope I get a silent night one of these days. Dang kids.
Post a Comment