Monday, February 23, 2009

Because You Can't Enough of Me

This list is for all of the things you forgot to put on your 25 Random Things. It's harder than you think to come up with 25 More.

26. I once skied an entire ski run backwards just to see if I could do it. I could! (Alta, Albion Lift)
27. I can solve a Rubix Cube.
28. I know a ton of great children’s books.
29. In restaurants I like to order something new about half the time and the other half stick with a favorite.
30. I like to listen to NPR.
31. I enjoy making slideshow/video compilations of my kids (wedding video style).
32. I had never flown on an airplane until I was 18. Since then I’ve flown many times.
33. I am not a fan of pickles.
34. There are a lot of people I admire, but I think that my Grandma Cannon is the epitome of generosity. I hope to be just like her.
35. I have naturally curly hair.
36. When I was a teenager, I used to draw house floor plans on graph paper. I thought I might want to be an architect.
37. I brought a lot of people together. Several of my friends were introduced to each other through me and are now friends independently.
38. I have never broken a bone.
39. I am glad that my kids get to be around pets at grandma’s and their friends’ houses, because we aren’t getting a pet any time soon.
40. I dye my hair regularly. I didn't choose the graying young hair genes, but I do choose not to let it show.
41. Some of my favorite smells are fresh baked bread, fall leaves, rain and Escape.
42. I wish that I laughed in glee as much as my two year old.
43. Most of my favorite movies are romantic comedies.
44. I don’t especially like cleaning, but I like having my house clean and the sense of accomplishment I feel afterwards.
45. When I was in college my friend and I trained with a boxing coach. We did it for exercise; I don’t think you could pay me enough to want to really punch someone for entertainment purposes.
46. Before I decided to study elementary education, I had done all of the prerequisites for nursing.
47. It is important to me to feel that I am self-disciplined.
48. I speak Spanish, but I’m afraid I’m losing my vocabulary.
49. I wish I had a piano so that I could practice. I took lessons for a long time, but am not as accomplished as I should be.
50. My family drove across the country when I was 15. We drove from Utah to Massachusettes, then down to Washington D.C. and then back to Utah again. It was super cool to see everything, but the U.S. is big. It was 137 hours in the car. We had been all along the west coast on other trips.
51. (This one is too funny to leave out.) When I was outside in 7th grade P.E. a seagull pooped on my head. Yeah, that was lovely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually did know almost all of those things. Those that I didn't know weren't particularly surprising.