Sunday, February 15, 2009
Not so clean:( but slimmer :)
Yeah, so you know how my whole house was perfectly clean and organized two weeks ago. Well not anymore. I have a ton of laundry to fold and put away, dishes to unload and load in the dishwasher, and junk to clean off the kitchen counter. Oh well, at least it's clutter-messy and not filthy-messy. I can handle clutter, but certainly not filth.
On a happy note, I've been trying to get in shape and having some success. I am only mildly consciencious about what I eat, but I've been really good about exercise. I've lost nine pounds in the last month. I'm sure I've been able to make so much progress because the baby weight is still coming off, but it still is encouraging. I'm even beginning to wear some of my non-maternity pants- sweet! Hopefully I can stay disciplined, because I've got way more to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment