Sunday, February 15, 2009

Parker's Soul and Jive

Parker cracks me up. He can really get into dancing when he wants to. The other day he was dancing in the car, but his carseat restraints were limiting his movements. It was too funny, so when we parked I asked him to keep dancing so that I could record it. Here are a few highlights from different dance songs.

When I'm feeding baby Parker loves to listen to music and dance. One of his favorites is "Watch Me Sing" by Janine Brady. I used to listen to the tape as a child and my mom had an extra copy. Parker loves it. This is a montage of him dancing along.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is too cute! I love how he says the name of the animals before he starts grooving. What a darling little guy!

Sarajane said...

love the car dance! that's awesome.