
Jason is such a cute baby. He is such an easy going kid and smiles so readily. H

e can hold things a little and is developing his coordination, but one of the things he most enjoys is his thumb. He is always sucking his thumb. It's really cute now, since he's so small, but it won't be cute if he still does it when he's older. We'll try to break him of it at the end of the year if he's still doing it.

Whenever I put him in his bed, I lay him down like this, with his head on the burp cloth and with the wedges on either side.

The other day when I came to get him, I found him like this. He had kicked himself the other direction. What a cute, happy boy!
2 comments:
Jen, I can't believe how absolutely beautiful Jason is. Seriously, he should be in magazines :) We love and miss you guys!
He is adorable!!!
Post a Comment