My cute little nephew Adam turned two and had a rockin' pirate party today. We had a great time dressing up and celebrating with him. I must say, we make pretty good looking pirates!
Jason was comfortable as can be sucking his thumb in Uncle Chase's arms.
Parker did pretty good with the pin the flag on the map game.
It's always a struggle to get a picture with all of the grandchildren, but this one wasn't too bad.
Before the party I got the chance to go out to lunch with my friends Angie and Kelleigh. It's so much fun to catch up! I feel like I don't get to see them near enough.
Earlier this morning Parker got to go to Lee's Grocery and get a ton of candy, a balloon and his picture with the Easter Bunny. The bunny made him a little nervous at first, but once I explained that it was just someone in a costume, he was willing to have his picture taken.
1 comment:
What handsome little boys you have! Thanks again for coming to Adam's party, I know that it's not the shortest drive, we love you guys!
Post a Comment