Five years ago today, June 22, 2004, Brad and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. In some ways it has flown by and in others it seems as if Bradley has always been a part of my life.
It was a lovely summer day and the happiest day of my life so far (having kids has brought even more joy).
It was a lovely summer day and the happiest day of my life so far (having kids has brought even more joy).
My colors were a deep plum purple and silver. I had the most beautiful flowers. I wish that my bouquet could have stayed nice, because it was absolutely incredible. This photo is a view of our cake from above. It was pretty amazing too.
We have a lot of fun photos, including this one. I trust my brothers and in-laws, but it felt like they were going to drop me for sure.
Here's one of the whole wedding party at Seven Oaks, where we had our reception. We loved it there!
We went on our honeymoon to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. What a fun first week of our marriage!
That fall I started my first year of of teaching elementary school (3rd grade).
We were lucky enough to go to Oahu, Hawaii in 2005.
In March of 2006 we welcomed little Parker into our family.
That May Brad graduated from the U of U with degrees in English and French.
By the time Parker was born we were in our third apartment.
In 2007 we took a fun San Diego vacation. A miscarriage that year brought disappointment, but that has made having ou children even better. At the end of the year Brad graduated in accounting and got his job at a firm in Ogden, Utah.
We've been fortunate to go to Bear Lake and Las Vegas nearly every year of our marriage.
At the beginning of the summer 2008 I was able to stop teaching and become a full-time stay-at-home mom. Yay! We bought our home near North Ogden. Brad and I were able to travel to New York City on vacation. Then in December, little Jason joined our family.
We have a lot of fun photos, including this one. I trust my brothers and in-laws, but it felt like they were going to drop me for sure.
Here's one of the whole wedding party at Seven Oaks, where we had our reception. We loved it there!
We went on our honeymoon to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. What a fun first week of our marriage!
That fall I started my first year of of teaching elementary school (3rd grade).
We were lucky enough to go to Oahu, Hawaii in 2005.
In March of 2006 we welcomed little Parker into our family.
By the time Parker was born we were in our third apartment.
In 2007 we took a fun San Diego vacation. A miscarriage that year brought disappointment, but that has made having ou children even better. At the end of the year Brad graduated in accounting and got his job at a firm in Ogden, Utah.
We've been fortunate to go to Bear Lake and Las Vegas nearly every year of our marriage.
At the beginning of the summer 2008 I was able to stop teaching and become a full-time stay-at-home mom. Yay! We bought our home near North Ogden. Brad and I were able to travel to New York City on vacation. Then in December, little Jason joined our family.

5 comments:
fun to read about your life. love the wedding pictures.
Happy Anniversary Jen! We're so glad that you joined our crazy family :)
Happy Anniversary. Thanks for blogging, we love being able to follow your adventure!
Happy 5th Anniversary!
Wahoo! This is so much fun to look at and read about. I didn't know you guys got to go to New York (Lucky!). Love you!
Post a Comment