Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Out on the Ranch

One of my oldest friends lives on a ranch in Henefer, Utah. Today I took the boys there to visit and see all of the animals. Parker was a little nervous at first, but really enjoyed it. He also loved hanging out with their boys: Miles, Austin and Carter.
He was able to pet a sheep, goose, gosling and horse. He also saw the chickens and cows.
Even Jason got a chance on the horse with Carter.
One of the highlights was throwing rocks into the river. I'm sure that those boys would have been content for hours. Thank you Kathi and Nate for letting us come out and for the giant bag of fresh vegtables from your garden. Thanks again!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute post! How fun for the boys (yay for boys :) I love love the picture of little Jason on the horse, he is so darling!

Jackie said...

Cute post Jen, I love the first picture with all the boys. There is something special about little boys!