Monday, August 24, 2009

End of Summer Fun

We've been having a fun week. I picked up some chalk and a kite for a few dollars on clearance. Parker has been enjoying himself immensely with both. On Sunday we saw several rainbows as we were driving home from Salt Lake. Here is what we could see from our driveway. I didn't take many pains in compilings the pictures, but you can get the idea at least.
On a side note, this is the second year that I haven't been setting up my classroom or already teaching by this point. I miss teaching on occasion and would love to see some of former students, but I love being at home! Being a mom is the best! I am so glad that Brad works hard and his job provides me with the wonderful blessing of being home with my boys! (As I am writing this, my three-year old is having a tantrum on the floor that is calling to me to be vacuumed.)
I hope that you enjoy your work as much I usually enjoy mine!

1 comment:

I am Laura said...

That rainbow picture is awesome and I love it put together like that. It is really artistic looking to me. Also I wanted to tell you how fabulous you look. I look at your blog all the time, but on my google reader so I never make comments. but that camping post I was saying to myself "Wow she looks great I want to look as skinny as her" so way to go!