Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Before and After

Well, I haven't quite reached my goal, but as many of you know, I've been trying to get in shape. I even started a little blog to write recommendations and encouragement for others. Anyway, I have lost 58 pounds from my nine months pregnant peak and 40 since six-weeks post-partum. Anyway, if anyone out there is hoping to lose a little weight and get in shape, there's hope! Good luck!

10 comments:

Megan said...

You look FABULOUS!! You give me hope. I am at that 6 week point where I the saggy tummy has tightened up some, but there is still more insulation that I'd like. I realize I am going to have to make changes to make any progress. I'm headed to your other blog!

Lindsay said...

You look absolutely fantastic!!! Way to go!

Sarajane said...

its always a party in my closet when things fit that didn't fit a few months ago- thanks for the motivation.

Phillip and Mary said...

How inspiring! I just might have to copy you! You look GREAT!

lys said...

Awesome! You look fantastic. I need to be more disciplined about weight management.

Wallace Family said...

You look awesome Jen! Way to go! I hope I can find some determination and get to my skinny clothes again :)

Jen said...

Thanks everyone! I've worked hard, but of course I'm eating up the compliments! Good luck to anyone else trying to get more fit!

Jackie said...

Yay Jen! You've always looked fabulous but now you are just stunning! I love you so much! Wish we could see you more!

Daddy's Fighting for Freedom said...

You look great! Congrats!

Nikki said...

Jen! You look amazing! I always say it...but dang! I hope I clean up as good as you do. I was just reading Parker's little quotes too and I was laughing soo hard. I love it.