Brad kept diving in and swimming underwater. He's a pretty good swimmer!
Back inside the kids played with puzzles, colored and later I fixed Jada's hair. (Maybe sometime I'll have a daughter that will let me do her hair on occasion!)
Jason is such a happy kid!
Then we went over to Jackie's and got a photo of all of the grandchildren. Of course no one else was looking in the shots in which my kids were smiling. Oh well, what can I do. Maybe I'll have to practice more with Photoshop.
Spending time with Jada also means more time with Janelle, Chase and Baby Kade. Hooray!
We also celebrated Jada's birthday. She turned four last week! Jada loved her princess cake. She blew kisses to everyone to show how much she liked it.
We also celebrated Jada's birthday. She turned four last week! Jada loved her princess cake. She blew kisses to everyone to show how much she liked it.
2 comments:
This is soooo cute. She is beautiful! Kade is getting so big too. Miss you guys!
You are sooo awesome at updating your blog! So inspiring to me! I need to stay on it :) It is fun to feel like I am right there in the moments with your great comments and pictures :) ~hugs~
Post a Comment