Brad's work sponsored a softball team, so we've been enjoying another series of games. This time Brad has been the team's catcher. We've been able to cheer on most of his games, so it's a fun activity for all of us.
Super Parker made a visit to cheer on his dad! Go #4!
It's kind of fun to have all of Brad's teammates also his coworkers, because it means we can get to know each other better. Parker has a lot of fun making friends with the other fans.


I love these last two shots that I captured. The first one is completely unedited and the second is only cropped. Just look at that amazing sky!
I love these last two shots that I captured. The first one is completely unedited and the second is only cropped. Just look at that amazing sky!
2 comments:
Love the sunset pic. Amazing!
Amazing pictures! You guys are such an a great family. Love you!
Post a Comment