
This afternoon I met with some of my awesome cousins and we had a little girls' afternoon out making lunch and going to New Moon. We had a fantastic time being together!

I read the first Twilight book a few years ago and liked it, but I haven't gotten around to reading the rest of the series. The movie was pretty good. So, you know how everyone is choosing sides, team Jacob or Edward? Well, I wonder why they would both be head-over-heals for Bella? She is kind of a downer. She's so easily depressed and moody. Life as a vampire or werewolf would be tough enough and they'd want to come home to someone joyful. I don't think she'd be that fun to be around, but whatever. . . Anyway, we had a great time at the movie!
2 comments:
I enjoyed the movie, too. But Bella's character just gets worse for me after reading about the real life of the actress. She is pretty rough around the edges and likes to drop the f-bomb in every sentence. Super classy.
Haha! Looks so fun Jen! Yay for girls days out!
Post a Comment