Monday, November 23, 2009

Misplaced Masterpieces and Changing Seasons

So today when I was straightening the living room I thought I heard someing in the kitchen. I did. Here is Parker's lovely rainbow art. I genuinely like the colors, but I don't like his location. You've got to love kids, even when they are as good at making messes as Parker is.

Afterwards Parker went out to enjoy the white wonderland. He was having a ball eating the hopefully clean snow.

I LOVE Christmas time, bit I don't like the cold. I keep hoping that we can go back to the weather we were enjoying two weeks ago.

I love when the boys play well together. They had a ball sliding together down the slide. Here are my handsome little munchkins ready for church a few weeks ago. I love these boys!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Ok I can't believe how darling your boys are. They are getting so big. :) I love the Holiday season nix cold too. I can't stand it for too long and it seems to last forever. :) Love you!