We have had a lot of fun in the past week or two. This week we did a few fun Christmas crafts.
Parker loves doing art projects!
Parker isn't the only one looking forward to Christmas! I assembled my gift that came today! No more pushing that extraordinarily unaerodynamic DuoGlider non-jogging stroller! Seriously though, I love so much about this season, not just new jogging strollers). I love the generosity, planning what to give, listening to Christmas music, the decorations and most of all the reminder of the birth of our Redeemer, Jesus Christ.
In the background of the picture you can kind of see our advent calendar. Here is a better photo. Every day, even before breafast, Parker runs to this calendar and hangs up a "little man" ornament. Then he runs to our count down chain. We made it for family night a few weeks ago and each day has something for which we are grateful to the Savior. He can barely contain his excitement daily that "It's almost Christmas!"
Here are a few fun pictures of Jason. I accidently put his hat on so that the neck and face holes were mixed up and didn't realize until I was buckling him in the car. He didn't seem to mind. He looks so cute in that hat (Thanks Aunt Amber!)
I've put in all the cupboard locks, but not the drawers. Look at how much joy he gets out of emptying them. He cracks me up!
Parker is my super hero. He loves to put on his cape and run around helping everyone. Here he is one Sunday before church.Another Sunday evening Brad made some popcorn. Here are three happy boys eating it.
On Saturday night Brad and I got to attend the Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert. Earlier in the day we braved the snow to see Santa in his North Ogden cottage. I'm glad we did, because there wasn't any line. We just walked up and put the kids on Santa. The kids look like they have dandruff issues, but that is the snow. Jason was none too pleased about sitting with Santa.
Once he got a candy cane he calmed right down and was perfectly happy to sit with Santa.
I hope that you have been enjoying December as much as we have!
3 comments:
I love it! We wish you guys could be enjoying Christmas with us too! Sorry about your contacts, but it makes for a good story! I am SOOOOOO HAPPY for you... to FINALLY get your JOGGING STROLLER! I LOVE IT! Seriously Jen, no one deserves it more than you! Hopefully we'll see you guys soon!
HAHAHAA. How cute are you? You're the best mom ever because you just patiently enjoy the things that come along with two active boys. I need your craft ideas too because those looked really cute!
I like the popcorn picture! it is so funny!!! :)
Post a Comment