I've been contemplating New Year's resolutions. I haven't finalized them all, but I definitely want to do something with
compliment follow-through. So often I listen to a wonderful lesson, see someone looking fabulous or experience something else that impresses me. I think of how wonderful it is, but I don't always write the note or even open my mouth to tell them. Well, I'm determined to change. I know that I LOVE feeling recognized, appreciated and sincerely complimented. I will be better about sharing those kind thoughts with others.
Usually for my goals, I like to have something measurable. I may come up with some type of weekly quota or something, but for now I'm just motivated to share the compliments that are so often milling around in my head anyway.
4 comments:
What a great goal! (Just practicing my own compliment follow-through.)
That is a really great resolution! I love hearing people's goals that are outside of the normal "Get out of debt" or "Lose 10000 lbs." or "Be nicer to people". Your goal will be a great way for you to uplift others!
Jen that's a great goal!.... Although, I have to admit, I think you already do an awesome job complimenting me all the time. I really appreciate it, it means more to me than you know! I feel very blessed to be your sister!
Post a Comment