Parker started attending Sunbeams in class this year. He really enjoys being in Primary and proudly tells anyone who will listen all about it. I guess this is his "watch out, Sunbeams, here I come!" pose!
We tried to take one with his teacher (yup, that's me) but Parker wasn't being cooperative. Sister Jensen is his other teacher. Jason looks cute in these pictures though.
Parker is starting to grow out of his biggest mess-making stage (I hope, anyway) but Jason is just getting into it. I'll have to start a Jason's shenanigans label. I have since packed the dvds a lot tighter, but Jas made this mess in a few minutes.
5 comments:
Carly used to do the same thing to the DVD's when she was a baby. Now I put all the cases away and I have all of our DVD's in a CD folder. It works much better, I am not cleaning up DVD cases all day!
How fun that he's a sunbeam. Alyssa started Sunbeams this year too...they grow up so fast!
Yay for sunbeams... I must say, Parker has a pretty cute Sunbeam teacher! I'll have to have Isabelle watch that movie, I bet she'll love it! Thanks for the tip! We love you guys!
Oh my gosh. I love that Parker loves Seven Brides. You are sooo lucky to have such good kids (I know--you made them that way!). :) I love the messes too because Cache is just a little bit behind.
Jack LOVES his sunbeam teacher too!! YOU! Thanks for being a great teacher! 7 Brides for 7 Brothers is our favorite too! We should have a movie play day!
Post a Comment