It was especially fun to have Mel and here kids here since we see them so rarely. (Hopefully that will change.) Here is Breena posing for the camera.
Parker and Cody having a great time with the train and track table.
Said train and track table made a perfect table for the kids. We all enjoyed Brad's fantastic spaghetti!
Kaitlyn, Madelyn and Jocelyn unsuccessfully hiding from the camera.
Most of the time all nine kids were running around playing hide and seek and other games but mostly it sounded like they were screaming like banshees. Well, I take that back, only eight kids got in on the action. Little Dillon here was pretty content just to watch.
We had a fantastic time! As a special bonus, 20 minutes after everyone left our house was miraculously clean again! We appreciate everyone's help with that! We definitely need to do it again soon!
A few days later we decided to reorganize Parker's closet. The only change is that I put his shelves in the closet. We used to keep his closet was locked and only rotate out a few toys. Now that he's older I've been leaving his closet open. For the most part he has been very good about only getting out one set of toys at a time. Let's hope he can keep the habit.
My sister Angie came up on Saturday to show us her new Mazda 3. Lucky for us, my brother Ben tagged along too. We had a great time visiting and Parker showed them no mercy in wrestling. I took the picture above as he declared, "I am the champion!"
Thanks again for coming! We love visitors and are looking forward to a few more this week!
2 comments:
I hope Parker doesn't put Jason away in the closet. :D
Thanks for the fun visit! (I really liked the grilled cheese that Brad made and your soup was marvelously delicious.)
you got some really fun pictures! Thanks for posting them! It was fun! Thanks for being such a great host!
The spaghetti was also marvelously delicious :)
Post a Comment