Friday, February 19, 2010

I Love to See the Temple

I love the temple! We live about twelve minutes away from the Ogden LDS Temple. We drive pass it on a regular basis, Brad works in the office building next door and we often attend that temple. We were surprised but happy to hear that the Ogden Temple will be gettting a new look!

Above and the two pictures below are artist renditions of what the Ogden Temple, the Ogden Tabernacle and the grounds will look like after the renovation.

Doesn't it look beautiful? I love the design. By the way, the building in the bottom center of the above picture is Brad's office building and the one to the left is the Treehouse Museum. Below is a current picture of the Ogden Temple and Tabernacle. As you can see, it will be quite a change! Parker always points out the temple every time we pass. It will be a little inconvenient to drive to another temple, but we are so very lucky in Utah to still have many choices within an hour or so drive. Below is a picture of Brad and Parker sitting in front of the temple from July 2008. It's funny to how much he has grown in the last 19 months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was sooo excited about this announcement!! Cause, no offense to the dear church, I HATE the ogden and provo temple designs. Blek. So I'm very excited for this! :)