Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Love...

I'd like to take advantage of the Valentine's holiday to publicly share my love.

I'll start with my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for my faith and testimony. I am especially grateful that because Christ overcame death, we have the opportunity to live together as families forever.

I love my boys Parker and Jason so very much! I am so thankful for the blessing to be their mother. We are super excited to be welcoming another little baby into our family in September! Yay for us! I love that baby already!I love my dear husbad Bradley. I feel like I have the perfect husband for me! I love him more than I ever thought I could, yet I love him more and more each day. I feel so fortunate with the most wonderful family and in-laws. We also have amazing friends and neighbors. I love them/you all so very much!

10 comments:

Tobi said...

Congraultions! I bet that little spirit is up in heaven right now thinking about how awesome it will be to come to such a great mom. Fun news!

Phillip and Mary said...

awesome news! what day in september? we've always had at least some of each preganancy at the same time, but this time it's almost exact!

Jackie said...

Yay for a new little one to love! I can't wait to meet this sweet little baby! Congratulations guys! We love you all sooooo much!

Sarajane said...

so exciting. I hope you are feeling well. we need to have a play date soon.

Steve and Kirsten said...

Congrats on the new little one. 3 is fun!

Anonymous said...

What?! I had no idea!-congrats Jen! Can't wait to see your little girl.... lol ;)

*Heather* said...

I am so happy for you! Congrats! Let me know if you need anything ever!

Kamie said...

Congrats! I am excited for you guys.

Kathy said...

Congrats on the new baby!

lys said...

Congrats on the baby! What exciting news!