Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's Official!

Ever since our last ultrasound I have been excited about having a girl, yet still wondering if maybe our third little boy was playing an April Fool's Day joke on us. Well, it's official! We're definitely having a little girl! Hooray!!!

Like most mother's of boys, I am more than a little excited to dress her in frilly dresses- so excited, in fact, that I stopped at the store after the doctor to buy a few cute girly things.
The one on the left Brad and I actually picked up when we were in Hawaii in 2005. We weren't yet expecting any children, but hoped they were in our future, so we bought a little boy and little girl outfit. Jason and our new little baby should be able to wear them both together. Anyway, the two other dresses I picked up today. I can't wait to make matching flower and bow headbands and buy ridiculous things like rumba tights and sparkle shoes!

I'm not quite 20 weeks, but I definitely look very pregnant. The more children you have, the more you show rule definitely applies to me. Parker was my energetic photographer, but you get the idea.

One of the things that I am most looking forward to is seeing Brad with his little girl! Parker is thrilled about it as well! Anytime we mention it he squeals in excitement! We still have 4 1/2 months to wait, but we'll all have a lot of fun preparing! Let me know if you have any favorite places to get your little girl things!

8 comments:

Anne said...

Congratulations Jen!

Kristen said...

Congrats! I hear girls are so much fun. :) We're still waiting to see for ourselves. Little Ellie is a little too comfortable inside right now. You look great by the way!

Sarajane said...

i am so excited that you get to have a little girl- they really are so fun and sweet, most of the time.

I am Laura said...

congratulations

Robert and Kristen said...

That is so exciting, Congrats!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations lady! I'm so excited for you guys. Hopefully we will have a little girl next :)

Jackie said...

Yay....my first niece! Can't wait to meet this little cutie! I love girlie things too, having a girl is fun! Way too cute!

*Heather* said...

That's so much fun! Girls are a lot of fun & she'll be adorable! I'm glad to see all the fun girly clothes!!