Today we headed up to Cache Valley for some fun. We started out at the
American West Heritage Center. They weren't technically open for the season, but we still got to see most of the animals. Here the boys are checking out the goats.
I love this shot of Jason and a baby goat face to face.

They had all different types of sheep to look at too.

We saw several different peacocks, including this elegant white one. I don't think I've seen a white one before.

Jason and Parker would squat down so they could see the donkeys best through the fence.

We also saw chickens. Actually we saw too many animals to post pictures of all of them.

One of our favorite parts was petting the baby duckling. It's feathers were downy soft and the kids loved it!

Cache Valley is so beautiful. Here's a shot I took from the farm facing south.

Afterwards we headed to Smithfield to my cousin Melodie's house. Lucky for us my cousin Andrew's wife Leisa came by with her two kids Cole and Avery. Little Avery is only twelve days old and doesn't yet weigh six pounds. She is so tiny and adorable!

The boys had so much fun playing in Melodie's backyard. It is seriously like a park. Parker loved jumping on their trampoline. Pathetically this is the only picture I got of my cousin Melodie.

The boys loved all of the dump trucks. Cole is the
handsome towhead on the right.

Melodie's youngest Cody is in the middle. Her other two were at school.

Boys love playing with trucks!

On the way home we stopped at the Logan Temple for a quick photo shoot. The boys weren't terribly cooperative, but it was fun anyway.

Jason was so darling try to smell all the flowers!

I love the little trees blossoming behind Parker.

We had a fantastic day! Thanks Mel for hosting us! We look forward to coming up again!
1 comment:
Love the photos and fun. Oh I miss those beautiful mountains
Post a Comment