In seven weeks or less, our baby girl will be here! We're all getting very excited about it!
I ordered some curtains and crib bedding that arrived over the weekend. I want to make sure I really like them before I wash them, so I'm testing them out. Even though Jason is sleeping almost exclusively in the bunk bed these days, I still haven't moved over all his clothes, toys or his name from the wall. I think I might change the curtains to a light sage green. I think I like the bedding though. It was affordable and seems like it's fairly good quality. I think I'll probably keep it, but what do you think?
I have been having so much fun buying cute clothes for the baby. I'm especially loving the darling shoes. I can't wait to start making hair bows and handbands as well. All of those clothes represent almost half of what I have for a little girl, so not near enough. I've bought a few outfits in each size, but some babies go through that in a day. Anyway, where do you shop for little girls? I'd like to try to keep it as affordable as possible, but after having two little boys, I'm so excited to dress her up! I'd love any suggestions.
9 comments:
TJ Maxx, girlfriend, TJ Maxx. I'll go with you, if you want. We can meet somewhere in between Ogden and Draper. Um, let's say SLC. . .
same- TJ Maxx and Ross- all my fav things come from there- and I am lucky we get lots of hand me downs.
lvoe the pink- I am so excited for you, girls are so fun.
I shop at Carter's and Children's Place off season. So most of what I buy is really inexpensive but cute when she does fit into it.
I am all about Kid to Kid and TJmax... I rarely buy my kids clothes anywhere else unless Target is having sales! So cute! I can't wait to meet my first niece!
I LOVE to shop the sales they have at Children's Place, especially up in Park City. A bit of a drive, but I have found tons of stuff there for less than $3. Totally doable. I also love Carters. They'll send you a 20% off total purchase coupon quite frequently, and when used on top of stuff they already have on sale, you can find some great deals there too. I've not experienced any problems with quality from either place.
And girls are MUCH more fun to shop for than boys :)
;)Girls are too much fun! You asked about my headbands/bows a little bit ago.. I make most of them. Some I buy. Look at peanutposh.com..that is where I got some too.. i combine them with bigger flowers cus I like BIG! For clothes, I LOVE Target!! Not too expensive and I like Old Navy. I never buy anything that isn't on sale though! You can find some pretty good deals there and they always have coupons! SHOP ahead when stuff is on clearance. I usually find cheap tees or shorts/pants to use for pajamas too. Also love when you can find stuff at TJMAXX, I just don't have a lot of patience to look! :)Good LUCK! Glad you are getting your girl!
I love Old Navy online - they have great bargains sometimes (especially when the seasons fashions are changing). Of course, I only shop for girl clothes when I am buying gifts for other people, but Target has some good deals too.
The bedding is cute and I think sage green curtains would be cute too. I don't have any experience shopping for girls though. Just look for the sales so you don't have to spend too much.
I love the bedding! I think you can't go wrong with pink or green curtains, it's all about making sure the shade is right :)
I don't do a lot of shopping for clothes, my kids wear hand me downs, but I do love most the hand me downs from the children's place because they will be handed down to me and still last very nice for all 4 girls with out wearing out! I also am a huge fan of old navy socks, especially because they are labled on the bottum so you can save them and not wonder what size they really are. Like your other friends have posted the children's place has great clearance stuff and it's cute! It's pricy if you don't get the sales, but if you plan to save for future daughters I would pay full price because the quality is worth it! (and there are few things I feel that way about :) )
All your stuff is so cute! I am so happy for you guys! We wish you the best! congrat's again!
Post a Comment