Sunday, September 19, 2010

Can't Get Enough of Liesel

I've had so many things to post, but just haven't made the time. Already Liesel looks so different. She's getting cuter every day! (I'm about as biased as you can get, though.) The boys just can't get enough of their little sister. Every morning they run into our room and beg to go see the baby. It's so cute to have them put chairs up next to the changing table so they can see. They are already crazy about her!

Here she is coming home from the hospital. Isn't she tiny?

I've been having so much fun dressing her up already, even though most of her clothes are a little too big. Her head bands were too big as well, but with a few sitches in the back, they all fit perfectly now. This is what she does most of the time-sleep. We've had a few rougher patches, but often she'll go three or four hours between feedings at night. I'm feeling really good about that; I hope it lasts. We've gotten a better shot of her eyes open. Brad and I hoping to have a child with blue eyes like Daddy, but Liesel may keep dark eyes like her Mommy and brothers. We'll have to see.

6 comments:

*Heather* said...

She's just so beautiful! I am glad to see more pictures of her & glad to hear you're all adapting well! Please let us know what we can do to help you at this time. Congrats... we couldn't be happier for you!

Robert and Kristen said...

She is so cute! I have a little gift for you, I will try to bring it by sometime at the end of the week.

I am Laura said...

I can see why you can't get enough of her. She is beautiful. Her color is so nice. I love that beautiful pink skin. Keep enjoying her.

Angie said...

Love that baby! She's just a teeny bundle of sweetness. Have fun with Mom up there. I'll try to come up for a visit in the next little while.

Tobi said...

I love those cute headbands! Did you make all of them?

Nikki said...

I love her. She is dark, Jen! I am so impressed with how caring and darling the brothers are too. :) Congrats!