Friday, October 29, 2010

Kind of a Stretch

Normally Brad and I don't wear costumes for Halloween. Brad doesn't like to and it's not as fun for me if he won't dress up too. I'm happy to say that this year, we actually did. We even have a family theme, although you wouldn't think so to look at us. When I look at this photo taken at Brad's work party, I imagine I hear the Sesame Street song, "One of these things is not like the others." So if Brad really does fit in, I bet you're wondering how. I'll give you a hint: Have you ever seen Disney's Sword in the Stone? Brad is a character from that. I know, it's a stretch. The other day Brad made one of those silly JibJab Halloween videos with our family's faces. Check it out if you want a laugh!

4 comments:

Tobi said...

He definitely has the brains to pull of that character! I love dressing up as a family.

Kristen said...

I love it! You guys look great.

Sarajane said...

burst me to Bermuda

Angie said...

When I realized the reference to Merlin, I laughed really hard. Out loud. At work.

Speaking of hilarious, I loved the JibJab video. Your hair looks pretty awesome.

See you guys on Saturday!