Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gratitude

There are so many things for which I am thankful, that I couldn't possibly list them all, but I want to mention a few:

Oh how I love my little Liesel Girl! She is so fun to dress up and an absolute angel in temperment. We're all very smitten with this Princess.

I love how much my boys make me laugh. Parker says the funniest things and Jason is starting to say funny things too. Brad has the best laugh. Everytime I hear it I have to join in.

I am so very grateful for my testimony. I know that I am a child of God and that my Heavenly Father loves me. I am grateful that our Savior Jseus Christ lived, died and was resurrected for us that we might repent and live again with God after this life. I am grateful for the Restoration of the Gospel and ongoing revelation from God through His living prophet, Thomas S. Monson.
I am so thankful for my amazing family. I have been so blessed to grow up in a loving family and marry (and be sealed forever) into another one I love just as much! I love that I am free! I am not a slave, not an addict and not imprisoned either literally or figuratively by circumstances. I have had opportunities to receive an education and excellent healthcare. I was blessed to travel and even live in a foreign country. (I loved that too.) I was free to work and now am free to stay at home with my children (which is usually even more work). Every day I make hundreds of choices, some are trivial and some are certainly not. I am so grateful that the choice is mine.

I am thankful to the brave men and women (and their families) who sacrifice so much to preserve our freedoms and help bring those freedoms to others around the world.

I could go on and on listing a million different things, but I'll just add one more. Thank you to all of my wonderful friends. I truly am a lucky girl to know so many high caliber individuals. I am regularly inspired and supported by you. Plus, when we get the chance to get together, we always have such a fun time!

No comments: