For Thanksgiving this year we went to Brad's Aunt Christie's down in Springville. We love visiting our family down there! I was lame and didn't take any photos, but luckily my sisters-in-law did. I hope they don't mind I'm stealing them. This first photo is of the kids holding a "Feliz Navidad" poster. We're sending the photos to our cousin Lindsay who is serving a mission. We also took turns holding one that said Merry Christmas in Norwegian for another missionary cousin, Riley. (Jason, Isaac, Adam, Sadie, Parker, Isabelle, Cache)
Sadie and Belle, Grandma and Jackie
Belle and Austin, Conner and Kyle (Those boys wrestled and played with all the little kids the whole time. The kids adore them!)
Janelle and Will, Kaiti
It was fantiastic to see everyone! We really need to find a way to see each other more often. Afterwards we went to my parent's house. Julie, Scott, Heidi, Ali, Dylan and Pete were all in town for the holiday. The kids wanted to go out and play in the snow. This first photo is Parker pulling Jason in the sled.
2 comments:
Holidays are so much fun aren't they? It's such a great excuse to see family:) I can't wait to get a home with a yard, so my boys can play in the snow (and have tons of room to do it, ha)
We loved seeing you guys and your sister's kids too! Isabelle loves them! Can't wait to see you on Sunday!
Post a Comment