This little girl is so much fun! She'll be two months old tomorrow and we just can't get enough of her.
Her hair isn't quite long enough to do much more than a headband, but I had fun trying. Here is her first ponytail. Her hair is starting to fill in at the front, but until it gets thicker, we'll hold off on this hairdo. Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks?
Liesel is getting this Bumbo chair for Christmas, but we just picked it up and tried it out. The boys wanted to try it out too!
3 comments:
I can't believe how happy she looks. She has the best baby smile ever! I can totally relate on the love/hate relationships siblings have, especially with boys. We have some pretty wild times here at our house, but the laughter is my favorite.
She is just too cute. Girls are a lot of fun. Love those dark eyes!
Yes I want to kiss those cheeks! She is so darling Jen!
Post a Comment