Saturday, December 04, 2010

Jason's Party

We celebrated Jason's second birthday last Saturday with a train party. In this photo Alison and Aunt Amber are smiling at the birthday boy.

All of the kids at the party: Dylan, Heidi, Isabelle, Parker, Ali and Jason. (Unfortunately Adam, Will and Isaac were feeling under the weather and couldn't come.) We are so lucky to have so many cousins close to my kids' ages.

After Jason unwrapped each gift, he gave the giver a "tank you" and a kiss. We have it on video, but not on a still photo. This one is a little blurry, but Pete is about to pick Jason up for his kiss.

I love having any escuse to dress up my happy little Liesel girl.

No one is even looking in this photo, but I want to remember the attendees of the party: Jackie, Grandma Pratt and Great Grandma Cannon. (I don't have pictures, but Scott, Josie, Ben, Grandpa Pratt, Grandpa Carlson, GG and Grandma Aldous were at the party as well.)

Isabelle was very pleased to have girls at the party. Heidi, Ali and Belles had a ball playing.

Dylan is very excited about babies and wanted to hold Liesel several times over the weekend.

Grandpa Aldous, Grandma Cannon and Grandma Ipson

Three of my favorite girls: my awesome sisters, Julie and Angie and little Liesel. Jas blowing out the candles on his choo choo train cake. It didn't turn out quite like I wanted it too, but that's okay. Cake decorating is still something I'm practicing.

Peter gave Parker some new toys too.
Thanks to our very generous family we ended up with tons of great gifts. Jason loves his toys and wanted to keep playing even when he was clearly getting tired.

Thanks everyone who came to the party!

1 comment:

lys said...

Adorable boots on Liesel!