I have THE BEST in-laws ever! They are both so kind and thoughtful and really fun to be around. I feel so fortunate to have married into their family. Last Saturday we celebrated my father-in-law's birthday. He decided to have a birthday party with the family at Jungle Jim's. It's hilarious that a grandpa would choose to have his party there, but it fits him perfectly, because he is so genuinely happy when his grandchildren are happy. Well, happy they were!
We hadn't ever taken our kids there before, so Parker couldn't remember the name. On the way he kept asking about "Uncle Jim's" ha, ha! Parker and Jason loved the rides and we all enjoyed spending the evening together.
The birthday boy with Jen and Will
Parker and Jason on the jeep ride
Isabelle, Parker, Jason and Isaac
Eric, Adam, Jen and Will
Jax and I (with a funny expression) and Chase and Kade
I've decided if I can possibly get creative enough to think of ideas, I need to do more crafty things like this.




1 comment:
Love that Memory game of your family, I may need to talk to you about how you made it!
Post a Comment