Sunday, January 30, 2011

Friends and Fun and the Treehouse

Our old neighbors Julia and Ruby, and their mom Sarajane invited us to meet them at the Treehouse Museum last week. It was so much fun to catch up with them. As always the kids loved the museum. Here they are playing with a whole set of Schleich castle figurines.

Parker on a bucking bronco: Julia and Parker tried in vain to take the sword from the stone: Ruby Kate and Jason trying out the tambourine: Learning at school: Jason feeding the NICU patient: With all three kids I decided to strap on Liesel and have Jason wear the monkey backpack. He's a runner and I'm certainly glad I had it. Liesel did great and was her usual cheerful self most of the time. Playing in the boat: Parker played a Japanese soldier in the "participlay" Here is a little video of part of it:

Near the end of the play Jason escaped and walked up to the stage. He gathered some of the disgarded props and the was pleased as punch at having them. Luckily he quickly gave them back when I asked him. Silly kid!
Thank you Sarajane, Julia and Ruby Kate for inviting us! We had so much fun!

4 comments:

Tobi said...

I haven't been to the Treehouse Museum, but it looks fun.

I love the monkey strap. We have one too, but whenever I use I get disapproving looks from people. I say a leashed kid is better than a lost kid!

Sarajane said...

it was so fun, thanks for taking pictures, can I take them from your blog? that's a great one of Julia and Parker trying to take the sword from the stone.

Jackie said...

So fun! We need to go there again sometime! :)

cfernelius said...

How fun! What cute kids!