Liesel turned six months old a few weeks ago. She is just as angelic as can be. She also had her doctor's check-up last week. She's 25 3/4 inches (50), 14 lbs. 1 oz. (20%) and her head measures 41 cm (10%). She wasn't quite sitting at her six-month mark, but a week later, this was taken. She only sits for about 30 seconds at a time and then she either gradually leans farther and farther forward or she tips to the side. Still, I think it counts, especially because she can move her hands around and hold a toy while she sits.
2 comments:
Jen, your kids seriously are the cutest! I love that picture of Liesel. That has to be so fun that she lets you put headbands on her. Ellie just rips them off these days. :)
She is so cute and look how big she is getting! I also have a blanket I made from that same fabric it's so cute!
Post a Comment