
On St. Patrick's Day we had green eggs and Lucky Charms for breakfast. It's kind of a weird combo, but suiting for the holiday. My boys prefer to have their milk and cereal separate. That's also kind of weird, but it sure makes clean up easy.
For his birthday Parker got a McDonald's gift card. He'd been anxious to use it, so we met up with our friend Rylee and her baby brother Bentley for lunch. Parker was excited to pay for his own happy meal and I enjoyed just chatting with Jane (their mom) with the kids played.

After naps Rylee, Bentley and Jane came over to our house to make salt dough fossils. I got this great idea for my friend
Alyssa. We made salt dough and then used our toy dinosaurs, snakes and bugs to make fossils. Super cool! Here's a recipe for the
salt dough (you'll probably need to bake it a little longer than it says). Of course I totally forgot to take any pictures all afternoon with our friends, but later on I took these.

For dinner we decide to go with a more natural green. We had pesto pasta with chicken, green grapes and peas.
Next year I want to be more like my awesome friend
Tobi and have leprechauns visit our house. What fun!
2 comments:
Ok you are such a fun mom. Your kids have so many adventures to tell about all ready. Cute dinner and breakfast...my mom used to do awesome things like that too! xo
Cute! Check out my blog. We had leprechauns visit our house this year. The girls are still talking about it!
Post a Comment