Monday, April 11, 2011

Haircut and Comps

This week I had my hair cut. I was going for a short flippy do kind of like Rapunzel's short hair. You can't really appreciate it in this photo, but I'm sure I'll take a better one soon. I really like it! I'm still experimenting with different ways to fix it, but overall I'm very pleased.

One of my wonderful mission companions came into town for the weekend. Mayra is such a great friend and I'm so glad I got to see her. She actually stayed at my parent's house so we went down to see her on both Saturday and Sunday. Love that girl! Whenever we're at my parent's, my brother Ben will play with the kids. He's always teaching parker new games. Parker loves learning and then proceeds to win almost every game! Mancala and chess are the new favorites. Also this week I got to go out to dinner with my friend Candice. I didn't take a photo, but her four kids are growing up so much. She's another friend I admire greatly. I'm such a lucky girl to have so many wonderful friends!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I love your haircut... it really is so cute on you!

Anonymous said...

It does look cute, Jen! And what a good idea to have the haircut of a Disney princess! ;)