I was very spoiled on Mother's Day weekend. It started off on Saturday when I got to go with Brad's sister's and mom to get pedicures. It was especially fun to all be together!
I had sandals, but they gave me this awesome disposable flip-flop. Starting clock-wise with me in lime green, it's me, Pam, Jackie, Jen and Janelle.I love having the french pedicure look. Thanks Jen for the wonderful idea!
Here was the meal: scrambled cheesy eggs, waffles with strawberries, blueberries and whipped cream, hot cocoa and orange juice. Yum!
At church Parker didn't want to go up and sing with the Primary, but he eventually went up for the final song. All of the youth and men took over teaching Primary, so I was able to just enjoy Relief Society. After church the boys gave me their gifts. We also got to visit with our grandmothers!
2 comments:
I love getting pedicures! So fun I love the candy messages. That is a great idea for fathers day! Hope you had a great day!
what a cute family you have! that is darling that they made dinner for you and gave you darling little gifts (hitting you on the head with them!). You are the greatest mom and you deserved it!
Post a Comment