Sunday, May 22, 2011

Grandmas are the Best!

We were able to visit with all of our grandmothers for Mother's Day. We are so very fortunate; My kids have all six of their grandmas/great-grandmas living and they are all incredible women! We're lucky ducks!
We adore Grandma Cannon!

I decided that Brad and I should get photos taken with our grandmas too.

Grandma Ipson is amazing! We love GG (Grandma Carlson)! Brad with his lovely grandmothers.
Grandma Pratt is wonderful!
I have the most wonderful mother-in-law ever! (Unfortunately she was sick on Mother's Day. We had visited her the day before, but I hadn't taken a photo, so this one is a few months old.) I owe so much to my wonderful mother. She is always serving others and I hope to be more like her.
As gifts for Mother's Day, my kids painted egg carton flowers and put them in toilet paper rolls vases. I got the general idea off of art4littlehands. We also gave this book. I got one for myself too and it's great. Happy Mother's Day! We love you, Grandmas!

No comments: