The couple days leading up to Thanksgiving I made nine pies. That was my assignment on both sides. Here are photos of a bunch: apple, pumpkin, chocolate banana cream, key lime, lemon meringue, peanut butter and then some duplicates. I got most of the recipes off allrecipes.com. I'd definitely recommend the ones I added links for, although they were all very good.

On the evening before Thanksgiving, we got together with Brad's family. All of the food was delicious!
Jas

Will

Adam is such a ham; I love it!

Jen and Eric

Liesel

Isaac and Adam

Jason

Brad's wonderful parents
Brad and I
I love that Liesel is so loved by her aunts and uncles!
Liesel and Jen

Liesel and Jake

Janelle, McKenzie and Kim
Jackie and Will

Isabelle and Parker (Nice glasses, bud!)

Isaac, Jen and Kade
Me with my amazing sister-in-laws

After dinner, we went around the room and said what we were grateful for. Parker said food and Jason said his family.

My neices and nephews are so cute!
Jason looks so grown up in this photo as he's sharing what he's grateful for. Half of the family cried as we shared how blessed we are. I feel truly grateful for so many things, including having married into such an incredible family!
On Thanksgiving Day we went to my Aunt Amber's with my mom's side of the family. I don't know why I forgot to take any photos, but we had a great time. Afterwards we went to my parents' and had a little birthday party for my mom. Her birthday was a few days before Thanksgiving, but we thought we'd celebrate when my brother Pete would be in town.
Parker doing "heavy hangover" to give Grandma her gift.
Later on we went over to Jake and Jackie's to hang out. What a fun holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment