Monday, December 05, 2011

Sunday Entertainment

A few weeks ago our ward held their annual primary program. Parker was hilarious, of course. He sang super loud and clear on all the parts he knew and then looked around the rest of the time. He did a good job with his part, "The temple is special to me, because it's the house of God". He had it memorized for weeks and still knows it. Jason and Liesel were sitting in with me and both sets of grandparents. Apparently even five adults can't keep Jason from escaping up to the stand to sit with Daddy. Honestly it makes me feel better that more than half the time I can keep him with me, ha, ha!

Yesterday we had the missionaries over for dinner. After Jason finished pounding down tons of food out-eating all the adults, he got down from the table, ran around the room, touching everyone saying, "I turned you into a zombie!" The only variation was for Liesel, "I turned you into a baby zombie!" Yeah, we provide food and entertainment at our house!

Seriously, though, the best part was when Brad was dropping off the missionaries. I was rinsing the dishes and I heard Parker say, "Jason, come sit her by me and I'll read you scriptures." He then proceeded reading, "I, Nephi, having been born of goodly parents, ..." Jason sat for a few minutes and Parker kept reading out of the Book of Mormon for five minutes. So precious!

No comments: