Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Unique hairstyles and Cheese

I tried to experiment with new hairstyles for Liesel. It wasn't thoroughly successful, but she was a good sport. In this 'do, the pony tails were supposed to lead into each other, but her hair wasn't long enough, so she kind of just had five ponies.
I tried to be as careful as I could pulling them all back out, but she was not a fan.
Next I tried mini french braids. She wasn't holding very still, but it worked out okay, I guess.
The photos above and below show off the look.
Liesel has started saying cheese when I ask her to smile. It sounds more like "theeeez". Here's a little video:
We may have to wait for her hair to grow in a little more before I experiment with hairstyles again, but she's certainly cute anyway!

1 comment:

Steve and Kirsten said...

that is an awesome cake...I love what you can do with candies : ). The hair gets a little easier as they get more, but good to start now so she gets used to having her hair fixed.