Monday, January 23, 2012

More About Liesel

I know I just barely posted about Liesel, but it seems that she has grown up even more in the last few weeks.  She has started saying a lot more words.  She still doesn't use our names regularly, but she is crystal clear with "Daddy" and "Momma".  She also says "Pah-pah" (Parker), "Jay-jeh" (Jason), "Wee-sah" (Liesel) and "buh-buh" (brother).  She also repeats random words.  The boys were playing Duck, Duck, Goose the other day and Liesel started walking around the room saying, "duck, duck, duck" and then quickly sitting down.  As I mentioned before, she has started playing a little with her dolls.  Here she is giving loves.  
 She takes them in and out of the little stroller and occasionally will even push them around in it.
 Often she tries to get in herself and gets stuck, ha, ha.
Here is a little video of her.  The first part she is "singing" into the toy microphone.  After she is giving kisses to her dolly.
I love that Liesel can give kisses.  They're really more like blows, but she's starting to get the idea!

1 comment:

Laura said...

What a fun age! I love it