Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Living Christ

For Christmas Brad's parents gave us a calendar that has photos of Christ and "The Living Christ" divided up so that each month has about a paragraph.  We've been learning it together as a family.  Here are the boys saying the first two month's portions.  They don't have it fully memorized, but I'm amazed at how much they know.  The first few sentences Jason can say independently and Parker can say the first paragraph without much help.
We've enjoyed the experience so much already.  Brad and I are really looking forward to memorizing it all.  I seriously wouldn't be surprised if both my boys learn it all too.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Jen, I didn't know you had a blog, it's so cute. Your family is darling, glad I get to check it out now!

West Family said...

Hi again, I just posted the picture that Wilma Carlson could hopefully identify for me on my blog it has two of her mothers sisters on it. I don't know if you are getting these messages or how well you know Wilma but if you can help me out that would be great. the picture of Rebecca Harris and 3 generations back is on my blog at www.54321westfam.blogspot.com