Since the weather has been lovely, we've been playing outside almost every day. A few days ago we went to Harrisville Park near our house with some friends.
The kids love the playground there and the adults appreciate the shade.
Parker's a pro at the monkey bars, but these wheels spin, which makes it especially challenging.
"Whee!" Liesel says that nearly every time she's on the slide, but also when she goes down the stairs, ha, ha!
Our friends Abby and Bentley are just a few months younger than Liesel.
Amy and Jane are two of my neighbors and best friends.
Taevon is Jason's buddy.
Braxton and Parker are playing some kind of finger game, I guess...or maybe they're showing off their battle wounds, ha, ha!
Houston and Rylee are both sunbeams with Jason, although Rylee acts years older than my little rascal.
I love that I have one child who will cheese it for the camera!
1 comment:
Just look at that darling Liesel; what a cute smile!
Post a Comment