Memorial Day is a great reminder for me to teach our children about how many people have sacrificed for what we enjoy. I try to teach them a little about their great-grandfathers who have died and the service men and women who have helped preserve our freedoms. I also love the beginning of summer with swimming and barbecues! We drove down to Salt Lake and went swimming with Brad's family. We had so much fun!.
I can't believe how high Chase could lift Parker in the air!
That afternoon we left the kids with Ben and my parents and Angie and we headed to The Avengers movie. It was very entertaining with lots of clever lines. I was impressed with it! After we got back, we played outside and then had a barbecue.
The boys made these sweet "red ninja" and "cheetah ninja" masks.
While we were there Jason somehow got a huge splinter in his thumb. He was so worn out from playing all day that in comforting him for a few minutes he fell fast asleep.
It was so fun to spend the day playing with our family!













No comments:
Post a Comment